Page

Sunday 1 April 2012

Stay strong! Iraqi Dinar revalue is coming soon....


In the era of 21st century, my brother told me Iraqi dinar revalue is coming soon. I ask him how? He said the central bank of Iraq not updating their currency auction at website since 20-MAR-2012. So he concludes the revalue has been done secretly in Iraq and now they are ready to publish the exchange rate worldwide. I ask him where you get this information. He said from dinarvets. After that I lough out of loud, I said to my brother, you know what date is now coming.  He said 1st April, So I strongly suggest him, Dear brother stay strong and be cool and don't be a fool. Revalue is not coming soon except April fool.
 ha ha ha ha….. GO R.V

1 comment:

  1. It's a fast and simple way to buy dinar. Attempt to locate out an authentic dinar dealer, or else, you might face issues in future. Once you employ a right vendor, you can then buy Iraqi Dinar on-line. A skilled vendor will offer you info concerning the usefulness of online trading. You are able to browse the web to learn how you can effortlessly locate and contact an efficient dinar dealer. Click here to know more about how can you iraqi dinar investment

    ReplyDelete

Index Labels